Precise Temperature Control
PI electrothermal film is made of polyimide film with polyimide film as outer insulator and ni-Cr alloy etched heating sheet as inner conductive heating body. Polyimide electrothermal film has excellent insulation strength, excellent electrical strength, excellent heat conduction efficiency and excellent resistance stability, so it is widely used in the field of electrical heating.
◆ Good softness, bendable, fast preheating speed and long service life.
◆ Ultra-thin: The thickness is only 0.2mm, planar. It takes up little space and the bending radius is about 0.08mm.
◆ Variety: it can make all kinds of resistive circuit elements with very small area.
◆ Uniform heating: uniform resistive circuit layout, small thermal inertia, close contact with the heated body, fast heating speed. And insulation material has very low saturation vapor pressure, low venting.
◆ Easy installation: with double-sided adhesive tape, it can be directly stuck on the surface of the heated body.
◆ Long safety life: graphic design, lower power load than other heating wire heating sheet, long service life. Good insulation.
◆ High temperature and high pressure test: it can be used at 200℃ for a long time. And passed the 2500V high pressure test.
The performance parameters
◆ Insulation thermal conductivity layer: polyimide film
◆ Heating core: Nickel chrome etched heating plate
◆ Thickness: about 0.3mm
◆ Operating temperature: -60-200℃
◆ Applied voltage: customer demand
◆ Power: according to the product use environment design
◆ Power deviation: < ± 5%
◆ tensile strength of lead: > 5N
◆ adhesion strength: > 40N/100mm
1. Scientific analysis instruments, such as: providing constant temperature source for thermal conductivity (or thermal insulation coefficient) tester, medical equipment, etc., to stabilize the working temperature of photoelectronic components.
2. In the cryogenic environment, make the instrument and equipment reach safe working temperature. For example: artificial satellite, space vehicle and aircraft and other instruments used in high latitude areas, instruments, instruments of low temperature, such as card reader, liquid crystal display LCD and other instruments.
3. Vacuum heating and baking.
4. Vehicle oil pan heating, rearview mirror defrosting plate, aerial or radar snow removal and defrosting heating elements.
5. Healthcare and beauty equipment industry.