-Etched foil provides options for variable watt density and complex heat patterns.
- Etching circuits is an efficient means for manufacturing in high quantities.
- Foil thickness ranges from .0005″ to .004″ depending on your required resistance.
- Different foil material types can be used depending on the heater resistance needed.
- Etched designs are excellent for applications requiring watt densities greater than 5 watts/in2.
- Excellent choice for heaters that require multi-zoned wattages or heaters that have many holes or cutouts.
- Offers excellent circuit repeatability.
- Elimination of edge loss due to compensation using distributed wattage.
Polyimide heating element used in medical analyzer This type of flexible heater is used in medical analyzer. The surface insulation material can use silicone rubber or kapton(Polyimide) as you need. Also the specifications(size, wattage, voltage) can be customer made.