Inside the heater is etched heating film.
-Etched foil provides options for variable watt density and complex heat patterns.
- Etching circuits is an efficient means for manufacturing in high quantities.
- Foil thickness ranges from .0005″ to .004″ depending on your required resistance.
- Different foil material types can be used depending on the heater resistance needed.
- Etched designs are excellent for applications requiring watt densities greater than 5 watts/in2.
- Excellent choice for heaters that require multi-zoned wattages or heaters that have many holes or cutouts.
- Offers excellent circuit repeatability.
- Elimination of edge loss due to compensation using distributed wattage.