The polyimide film PI electric heating film is made of polyimide film as the outer insulator and nickel-chromium alloy etching heating sheet as the inner conductive heating body, which is formed by high temperature and high pressure heat bonding. The polyimide electric heating film has excellent insulation strength, excellent electrical strength, excellent heat conduction efficiency, and excellent resistance stability, so it is widely used in the field of electric heating.
◆Good softness, flexibility, fast preheating speed and long service life.
◆Ultra-thin: the thickness is only 0.2mm, and it is flat. It occupies a small space and the bending radius is about 0.08mm.
◆Various varieties: various resistive circuit elements with small surfaces can be made.
◆Uniform heating: The resistive circuit is evenly arranged, the thermal inertia is small, it is in close contact with the heated body, and the heating speed is fast. It has extremely low saturated vapor pressure with insulating materials and low outgassing.
◆Easy installation: with double-sided tape, it can be directly pasted on the surface of the heating body.
◆Long safety life: flat design, low power load compared with other heating wire heaters, and long service life. Good insulation.
◆ High temperature and high pressure test: It can be used for a long time at 200℃. And passed the 2500V high voltage test.
◆Insulation and thermal conductivity layer: polyimide film
◆Heating core: nickel-chromium alloy etching heating piece
◆Thickness: about 0.3mm
◆Working temperature: -60-200℃
◆External voltage: customer demand
◆Power: designed according to the product use environment
◆Power deviation: <±5%
◆Lead tensile strength: >5N
◆Adhesive strength of adhesive: >40N/100mm
1. Scientific analysis equipment, such as: provide constant temperature source for thermal conductivity (or thermal insulation coefficient) measuring instrument, medical equipment, etc., to stabilize the working temperature of optoelectronic components.
2. In a deep cold environment, make the instrument and equipment reach a safe working temperature. For example: instruments and facilities such as artificial satellites, space vehicles and airplanes, as well as instruments used in high latitude areas, and instruments to prevent low temperature, such as card readers, LCDs and other instruments.
3. Vacuum heating and baking field.
4. Heating elements for automobile oil pan, rear-view mirror defrosting sheet, snow removal and defrosting heating element for antenna or radar.
5. Healthcare and beauty equipment industry.