Kapton Heater Description:
Kapton insulated heaters are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and wattages. Polyimide Film offers a high degree of resistance to chemicals, and has excellent outgasing properties in high vacuum environments.
Polyimide is an organic polymer with very high dielectric capability and thin profile, while providing superior resistance to most solvents, oils, and radiation. In connection with these features, kapton heater is very ideal for applications with space and weight limitation, or where the heater will be exposed to chemical or oil.
Kapton heater also allows easy visual inspection on the internal structures. Pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) backing surface is standard, but special adhesives or mounting holes can be customized as customer requirement.
PI electric heating film of polyimide film is made of polyimide film as outer insulator and Ni Cr alloy etched heating plate as inner conductive heating body by high temperature and high pressure heat bonding. Polyimide electric heating film has excellent insulation strength, excellent electrical strength, excellent heat transfer efficiency and excellent resistance stability, so it is widely used in the field of electric heating.
Good flexibility, flexibility, fast preheating speed and long service life.
Ultra thin: only 0.2mm in thickness, surface shape. The bending radius is about 0.08mm.
Variety: it can make all kinds of resistive circuit components with small area.
Uniform heating: the resistive circuit is evenly arranged, the thermal inertia is small, and it is in close contact with the heating body, and the heating speed is fast. It has very low saturated vapor pressure and low outgassing property with insulating materials.
Easy installation: with double-sided adhesive tape, it can be directly pasted on the surface of the heating body.
Long safety life: graphic design, low power load and long service life compared with other heating wires. Good insulation.
High temperature and high pressure test: it can be used for a long time at 200 ℃. It has passed 2500V high voltage test.
Insulation and heat conduction layer: polyimide film
Heating core: Ni Cr alloy etched heating sheet
Thickness: About 0.3mm
Operating temperature: - 60-200 ℃
External voltage: customer demand
Power: designed according to the use environment of the product
Power deviation: ＜ ± 5％
Tensile strength of lead wire: > 5N
Adhesive force of back glue: > 40n / 100mm
1. Scientific analysis instruments, such as constant temperature source for thermal conductivity (or thermal insulation coefficient) tester, medical instruments, etc., to stabilize the working temperature of optoelectronic components.
2. Make the instruments and equipment reach the safe working temperature in the cryogenic environment. For example, low temperature protection of instruments and facilities such as artificial satellites, space vehicles and aircraft, and instruments and meters used in high latitude areas, such as card reader, LCD and other instruments.
3. Vacuum heating and baking.
4. Automobile oil pan heating, rear-view mirror defrosting plate, antenna or radar snow and defrosting heating element.
5. Medical care and beauty instrument industry